Phase 1 Brainspotting 3-5 November 2023 ONLINE
Brainspotting provides you with powerful tools that enable your clients to process memories of traumatic experiences quickly and effectively.
Through presentations, lectures, live demonstrations, and practicums, you will gain an understanding of the theory and principles of Brainspotting and learn how to utilize “Inside Window”, “Outside Window” and “Gazespotting” strategies for identifying brainspots. You will explore how to apply the Resource Model in working with more vulnerable, complex, and highly dissociative clients.
DAY 1 (9:00 – 18:00 GMT):
– A Story about Brainspotting
– Outside Window Brainspotting – Discussion, Demo and Debrief
– Outside Window Brainspotting – Practicum
– Neurobiology and Brainspotting
DAY 2 (9:00 – 18:00 GMT):
– Reflection and discussion
– Inside Window Brainspotting – Discussion, Demo and Debrief
– Inside Window Brainspotting – Practicum
– Gazespotting – Discussion, Demo and Debrief
– Gazespotting – Practicum
DAY 3 (9:00 – 17:00 GMT):
– Resource Model Brainspotting
– Resource Model Brainspotting – Discussion, Demo and Debrief
– Resource Model Brainspotting – Practicum
– Review and Summary Q&A
The training will be led by Monika Gos, a Chartered Clinical and Counselling Psychologist and an international Brainspotting trainer.
Includes post-training 1 hr group supervision.
This training is fully credited towards certification.